Put five Dowsers in a room and ask this question. You will probably get many more than five answers, as well as lengthy discussions on wide-ranging topics. That is only one of the things that makes dowsing, and the sharing of dowsing experiences, so fascinating.
Boiled down to the essentials, dowsing is a practical skill that uses your body’s reflexes to interpret the world around you.
Everyone can dowse using everything from specially made equipment to a set of keys or nail on a string. One can even dowse without any instrument at all.
Dowsing is only limited by your imagination and can be used to dowse for anything!
- finding water pipes, leaks and underground streams
- locating lost objects
- selecting suitable remedies
- freshness or safety of food
- where to place plants for optimal growth
- finding missing people or pets
- helping with archeology
- sacred sites, earth energies and ley lines
- detecting geopathic stress
- and that’s just for a start.
Want to know more? Excellent! Check out our Resources page for more information.